Hello

I'm Seaside Tracie, I've always loved making 'stuff' and finding 'stuff', this blog will be filled with 'stuff' that inspires me.....and anything I love enough to share. Along the way I'll include 'stuff' I've made that you'll be able to buy.....

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Day 3....introducing Rico

Today's photo.....day 3 :) 
This is 'Rico'. When I had my stall last summer on the pier, next to my stall was the shell stall. The girls who ran the stall showed me Rico, we discussed at length what an undignified end for a poor blow fish to suffer....immortalised for ever playing the bongo's....in a very dodgy hat...and one eye looking at ya, one eye looking for ya. 
One day the 'shell girls' thought I was looking a bit miserable, so gave me Rico to cheer me up :O 
So.... Rico resides with us.....and is much loved....with his dodgy hat, dodgy eyes, forever bonging his bongos...........

No comments:

Post a Comment