Hello

I'm Seaside Tracie, I've always loved making 'stuff' and finding 'stuff', this blog will be filled with 'stuff' that inspires me.....and anything I love enough to share. Along the way I'll include 'stuff' I've made that you'll be able to buy.....

Sunday 1 January 2012

New starts......


Happy New Year!
Well here we are, it's 2012......I'm pretty glad to see the back of 2011 to be honest, it's not been the best of years for me and my lot, soooo I'm feeling positive about 2012.
What is it about this 'new start' business? It's really just another day isn't it? Why do we feel like we can 'start over' and have these feeling of a fresh start?Or is that just me?!
My first new project for 2012 is going to be 'A photo a day'.......above is the first one....it's of the annual New Years Day Dip at Broadstairs beach :)

So, happy 2012 to everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment