Hello

I'm Seaside Tracie, I've always loved making 'stuff' and finding 'stuff', this blog will be filled with 'stuff' that inspires me.....and anything I love enough to share. Along the way I'll include 'stuff' I've made that you'll be able to buy.....

Friday 7 October 2011

Really feels like Autumn today.............


I donned my fluffy socks and my snuggly jumper and off we went on our usual walk (obviously I also had jeans and converse on too....socks and jumper alone would be just weird....not to mention cold.....and probably illegal) the beach is at the end of my road, a minute away from my house......

4 comments:

  1. Don't you love the beach in the Autumn and Winter? It's like you reclaim it! What a lovely place to have at the end of your road. Ours is pebbles...at the end of my road too...:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Broadstairs, there is no other place like this in the world, I don't won't to go back to Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, I'd love to live near the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is no place in the world like Broady! I moved away and came back 6 years ago....it seems to pull people back, a very special place :) x

    ReplyDelete