Hello

I'm Seaside Tracie, I've always loved making 'stuff' and finding 'stuff', this blog will be filled with 'stuff' that inspires me.....and anything I love enough to share. Along the way I'll include 'stuff' I've made that you'll be able to buy.....

Thursday 29 March 2012

Broadstairs, this morning....getting ready for Easter :)





I love this time of year, especially living at the 'Seaside'
This morning I sat on the seafront with my takeaway coffee from Morelli's.
The seafront was a hive of activity....gardeners were sprucing up the seafront, painters were making the bandstand and clock tower look pretty and......the Giraffe is back!! He must be the best made/most durable bouncy castle ever made, he's been re-appearing every summer for at least the last 20 years!!

No comments:

Post a Comment