Hello

I'm Seaside Tracie, I've always loved making 'stuff' and finding 'stuff', this blog will be filled with 'stuff' that inspires me.....and anything I love enough to share. Along the way I'll include 'stuff' I've made that you'll be able to buy.....

Wednesday 5 October 2011

Stuff


I like 'stuff'. After years of trying to organize,de-clutter,downsize,minimilise.....or just plain chuck stuff out! I have come to the conclusion that it's never gonna happen.I don't just like any old 'stuff' and I'm very picky and selective, I've no 'must haves' of any particular style, but if I like it, I like it.
So me and my 'stuff' have made peace with each other and this blog is aimed at showing it off :)
Oh and not content with picking up 'stuff' out and about....I also make my own 'stuff' too, the padded heart in the post above is a brooch (or is it broach...doesn't look right) I made with vintage fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment