Hello

I'm Seaside Tracie, I've always loved making 'stuff' and finding 'stuff', this blog will be filled with 'stuff' that inspires me.....and anything I love enough to share. Along the way I'll include 'stuff' I've made that you'll be able to buy.....

Thursday 6 October 2011


Ok, so looks like Autumn is finally here. Got up this morning ,flung open the windows as usual.....shut 'em again. It was so cold! I actually had a proper snuggly jumper on when I walked along the seafront this morning.
There's a digger on the beach building the sand into a sea defense shape, always a sure sign the summer season is over and winter is on it's way and the seafront is deserted apart from us locals who, like me, always have to have a look at the sea before we start our day.
Broadstairs is given back to the locals again....woo hoo!
I do love to see how busy the town is in summer, and love the fairs, the bands at the Bandstand, Folk Week and the strange little junk fairs that randomly spring up in Balmoral Gardens throughout the season, but oh it is lovely to walk along the seafront and around town without having to negotiate holiday makers that stop dead in front of you without any warning......

No comments:

Post a Comment