Hello

I'm Seaside Tracie, I've always loved making 'stuff' and finding 'stuff', this blog will be filled with 'stuff' that inspires me.....and anything I love enough to share. Along the way I'll include 'stuff' I've made that you'll be able to buy.....

Sunday 25 March 2012

Blimey...has it really been that long?

I keep meaning to post but somehow something always gets in the way.....life/builders/kids...or just plain old procrastination.Anyway here I am tucked away in my little haven right at the top of the house whilst downstairs there's a photoshoot going on and builders 'building'! The house is finally taking shape.....and although I wasn't expecting builders today, hence the photoshoot going on, I'm not going to complain. Makes things a tad more complicated ....but hey....never mind :)
I'm busy making 'stuff' for my market stall on easter sunday in Margate Old Town. I'm making birds out of a 1960's mini skirt at the moment....all with their own individual personality :) and little life story.
I'll post pics when they're done.
But in the meantime here's some random pics I want to share with you :)
This is sunny Broadstairs yesterday.


No comments:

Post a Comment