Hello

I'm Seaside Tracie, I've always loved making 'stuff' and finding 'stuff', this blog will be filled with 'stuff' that inspires me.....and anything I love enough to share. Along the way I'll include 'stuff' I've made that you'll be able to buy.....

Saturday 18 February 2012

It's been a while!

I'm back, finally, it's taken a while for me to get around to posting.....we're still not really 'sorted' in our new abode but we're getting there. Builders still here and a lot of the house is unusable BUT my little haven of peace is coming along nicely, no-where near 'complete' but I'm working on it. Only thing is, every time I shut myself away to 'work on it' I find myself going online....in the name of research, obviously (!) and not much 'working on it' goes on! Here's some pics :)

No comments:

Post a Comment