Hello

I'm Seaside Tracie, I've always loved making 'stuff' and finding 'stuff', this blog will be filled with 'stuff' that inspires me.....and anything I love enough to share. Along the way I'll include 'stuff' I've made that you'll be able to buy.....

Saturday 19 November 2011

Changes......

I've been thinking, life changes....things,people,circumstances, all change.....sometimes for the better, sometimes for the worse. Most times, not always,we don't have much control over these changes. I'm currently going through big changes in my life.......at first these changes felt like the end of the world, now, somehow they've become less daunting and something to look forward to. Ok, admittedly it's all a bit scary this 'change' business......but sometimes we have to go outside our comfort zone to make our lives better......and the inbetween bit isn't easy,but worth it in the end.
Where would I be in all of this without my fabulous friends? They've absolutely been there for me....listening to me ramble on forever, given me advice....whether I've wanted it or not and absolutely been the best friends EVER! And for that.....I thank them...I am truly blessed in the friend department :D

No comments:

Post a Comment